The Iconic Health Academy Bachelor of Nutritional Medicine is designed to be completed over 3 years; it is offered in a full time format, which is delivered over 18 months (2 modules per month), and a part time format, which is delivered over 36 months (1 module per month).
This part time payment plan option is designed for students who would like to stagger their payments, for maximum financial flexibility. The monthly fee will be charged for 36 months.
- A non-refundable application fee will be deducted when you apply to enrol; you will be advised of the outcome, or the need for further information required to process your application, within 5 business days.
- Your term will start on the 1st of March, the 1st of June, the 1st of September or the 1st of December.
- On this date, your first payment will be deducted and you will be able to access your first module.
- Once your term has started, 1 new module will be made available on the first of every following month, until all 36 modules have been delivered.
- Your second payment will be deducted on the 1st of the month, 1 month after you have started your term.
- Thirty four further payments will be deducted on the 1st of every month thereafter, until the payment plan has been completed.
Although you will have access to the modules in accordance with the published delivery sequence for the course, you will be required to pass each pair of modules, before advancing to the next pair.
To ensure currency of information, students are required to complete their studies within 6 years.
This payment plan will not increase for the duration of your payment plan, as long as your regular payments are maintained. If your payments are not met as and when due, delivery of the monthly modules would be impacted, and your payment plan would revert to the current fee structure.
Students are required to complete all payments of their chosen payment plan before they are eligible to graduate.