This Terms of Service was last updated on 29 November, 2023.
1. Our Website
Our website address is: https://iconichealthacademy.co.uk
We collect certain data from you directly, like information you enter yourself, data about your participation in courses, and data from third-party platforms you connect with Iconic Health Academy. We also collect some data automatically, like information about your device and what parts of our Services you interact with or spend time using.
2. Data You Provide to Us
We may collect different data from or about you depending on how you use the Services. Below are some examples to help you better understand the data we collect.
3. How We Get Data About You
We use tools like cookies, web beacons, analytics services, and advertising providers to gather the data listed above. Some of these tools offer you the ability to opt out of data collection.
4. For What Purposes We Use Your Data
- Responding to your questions and concerns;
- Sending you administrative messages and information, including messages from instructors and support staff, notifications about changes to our Service, and updates to our agreements;
- Sending push notifications to your wireless device to provide updates and other relevant messages (which you can manage from the ‘options’ or ‘settings’ pages of your dashboard or mobile app).
5. Your Choices About the Use of Your Data
You can choose not to provide certain data to us, but you may not be able to use certain features of the Services.
- To stop receiving promotional communications from us, you can opt out by using the unsubscribe command in the promotional communications you may receive from us, or by changing the email preferences in your account. Note that regardless of your email preference settings, we will send you transactional and relationship messages regarding the Services, including administrative confirmations, order confirmations, important updates about the Services, and notices about our policies.
- The browser or device you use may allow you to control cookies and other types of local data storage. Your wireless device may also allow you to control whether location or other data is collected and shared. You can control the information websites store on your device (“cookies”). You can control whether your phone shares your location and other data. You can manage Adobe’s tracking through their settings panel.
- To update data you provide directly, log into your account and update your account at any time.
6. Our Policy Concerning Children
We recognise the privacy interests of children and encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests. Children under 13 (or under 16 in the European Economic Area) should not use the Services. If we learn that we’ve collected personal data from a child under those ages, we will take reasonable steps to delete it.